Where can I get employment applications?
Applications can be picked up at:
- Tallmadge City Hall (Human Resources), Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tallmadge Police Department, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Tallmadge Recreation Center - During the Recreation Center's business hours (which vary by season)

Online access is also available to view or download the City of Tallmadge Application for Employment (PDF)

Show All Answers

1. What is my precinct and where do I vote?
2. Where can I get employment applications?
3. When is a zoning permit required for a project?
4. How do I pay my income taxes?
5. What is the gas aggregation rate?
6. What is the electric aggregation rate?