Who do I call if I have lost my dog, or found a dog?
Contact the Police Department's non-emergency number at 330-633-2181 and give information to the on-duty Dispatcher.

Dispatch maintains a log of lost/found animals and can provide further information or assistance.

Show All Answers

1. What is the difference between Temporary (TPO) and Civil Protection Orders (CPO)?
2. Can anyone help me obtain a Protection Order?
3. What time is curfew?
4. How many drinks can I have before I become legally intoxicated?
5. Who do I call if my utilities have gone out?
6. Who do I call if I have lost my dog, or found a dog?
7. I am going on vacation. Will the Tallmadge Police Department watch my house while I am away?
8. When I call 911 for emergency assistance, who answers the phone?
9. I am receiving harassing telephone calls at my home or work. What should I do?
10. How do I find out if someone has an active warrant?
11. How can I find out if someone is in jail, when someone in jail can be visited, or any other information about persons in jail?