It is getting to be that season again of filling your much desired pool in the hot summer months. Please read these helpful tips on whether it will be beneficial to you to request a read.
- A $20.00 administrative fee will be added to your next invoice.
- You will need to have an estimate of how many gallons you will be using to fill your pool. Tallmadge residents have a 2,000 cubic foot minimum on your quarterly invoice for sewer consumption. If the gallon usage of the pool fill and quarterly usage do not meet the minimum, no credit will be given but the $20.00 charge will still be invoiced.
- We do not credit for water usage. We will give credit to the sewer portion of your bill only after the 2,000 cubic foot minimum usage is used and exceeded.
- The City of Tallmadge Water Department needs a 24-hour notice before the meter reading is scheduled. We allow 48 hours for the fill.
- As a rule of thumb 15,000 gallons or more will be needed for you to see any kind of credit on your bill.
Gallons to Cubic Feet Examples
- 10,000 gallons = 1,337 cubic foot
- 15,000 gallons = 2,005 cubic foot
- 20,000 gallons = 2,674 cubic foot
- 25,000 gallons = 3,342 cubic foot
If you need further assistance or have any questions please call the Utilities Department at
(330) 633-0851 option #4.